Describe the program's most important achievements and lessons learned:
The most important achievements on the demand side are:
1. Linkage between job seekers and sources of demand for human resources.
2. Simplification of the search for human resources required by businesses.
3. Availability of a job seeking service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
4. Availability of a completely free public service that operates transparently and on the principle of gender equality.
5. Reduction of recruitment costs
6. Pre-selection of applicants whose profile best meets companies’ staffing needs.
7. Provision of statistical data for better planning of labor market-related measures.
The most important achievements on the supply side are:
1. A completely free service
2. Operation 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
3. Preparation of résumés for workers through inclusion of relevant data for their employee profiles.
4. Résumés distributed to companies registered in the system.
5. Vacancy selection based on companies’ employment needs.
6. Employment opportunities made available to job seekers by e-mail or via the website.
7. Costs reduction by the decreased need for photocopies, photographs, and completion of job application forms.
8. Jobseekers’ data updated as needed.
9. Provision of statistical data for better planning of labor market-related measures.
1. Any inter-agency effort can succeed where the agencies involved put the interests of the country before those of individual agencies.
2. Although there is a limited availability of funds, important programs can be carried out where dedication, resolve, and international assistance exist.
3. The labor force and businesses are hugely appreciative of tools that help them to find work and recruit personnel, respectively.
Describe the challenges of the program:
1. Trimming of statistical reports to make relevant information more easily accessible.
2. Boost registration by companies and job seekers.
3. Increase in coverage through the opening of more and better employment services offices in municipalities.
4. Creation and uploading of general and specific information to Google-accessible websites where it can be of use to public officials, businesses and workers.
5. Approval of a Public and Private Services Regulation Law.
6. Identification, through the electronic platform, of vocational training needs in the country.
Specify if the program has any internal and external evaluations, if applicable, include key findings:
To date, the Program has only been internally evaluated. However, the preparation is underway of a follow-up plan to pinpoint areas for improvement.