In light of the recent experience of Argentina in the different transformations made in the social security through both the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security and the National Administration of Social Security, particularly in the areas of management (operative management of social security institutions, information systems development and user support) and financing (changes in the financing of the system), it turns out from great interest for the Ministry of Labor to recognize, with the greater possible depth, the details, the way of implementation and the impact of these changes, since this experience is considered of great value for the foreign institutions, in the light of contributing a significant content for the future policies on this matter of the Ministries of Labor.
This activity would have as its main objective that the areas of Social Security learn from the Argentine experience in the following aspects:
• Processes of institutional transformation (management of the change) of institutions of the public system of pensions.
• Operative management models of shared welfare benefits (non-contributing)
• Models of user support of the system (platform of services, standards of attention, infrastructure standards, modality of concession of benefits, among others). Experiences of the integral attention units (UDAI)
• Design of previsual information systems (interoperability of systems, computer science security and norms and standards of personal data protection). Knowledge of the new simplified computer system.
• Models of system financing: contribution of the worker (obligatory and voluntary), contribution of the employer, contributions of the state, and other contributions, specially processing of independent.