Training on digital skills
|Requesting country||Providing country|
The Bilateral Cooperation Activity between the Ministry of Labor and Employment Promotion (MTPE) of Peru and the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security of Paraguay (MTEySS) on training in digital skills was selected within the framework of the 15th. Call of the OAS Inter-American Network for Labor Administration (RIAL) in March 2022, to be carried out virtually.
The RIAL, coordinated by the OAS, seeks to strengthen the human and institutional capacities of the Ministries of Labor of the Americas through cooperation and technical assistance between them. More information at www.rialnet.org.
OBJECTIVES AND PRODUCT
Analyze the experiences that have been successful in the development of the "Digital Generation" Action Plan of the national strategy for professional training of the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security of Paraguay, in such a way that the National Program for Employability of the Ministry of Labor and Employment Promotion of Peru can incorporate good practices and implement them in the services provided to citizens.
- Identify the operational mechanics used for the execution of the "Digital Generation" Action Plan in order to be able to implement improvements in the processes of the National Program for Employability.
- Analyze the methodological design of the courses offered within the framework of the "Digital Generation" Action Plan that can be implemented in the country.
- Examine the follow-up, monitoring and control process that guarantees the service is carried out effectively.
Product: At the end of the cooperation, the MTPE expects to have a Work Plan for the improvement and strengthening of the digital training services provided by the National Program for Employability.
- First session: Tuesday, May 17, 9:00 a.m. Peru and 10:00 a.m. Paraguay.
- Second session: Wednesday, August 10, 9:00 a.m. Peru and 10:00 a.m. Paraguay.
- Third session: Tuesday, February 28, 9:00 a.m. Peru and 11:00 a.m. Paraguay.