Prevention and Eradication of Child Labor - Business Network Against Child Labor
|Requesting country||Providing country|
The Ministry of Labor and Labor Development of Panama received technical advice from the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security of Argentina to learn about the design and operation of the Network of Companies against Child Labor of Argentina in order to create a Business Network Against Child Labor in Panama. This cooperation was carried out in partnership with the Regional Initiative Latin America and the Caribbean Free of Child Labor, whose Technical Secretariat is exercised by the International Labor Organization.
- Know the procedure of the Business Network Against Child Labor
- Identify a management model for the adaptation of production processes in companies, aimed at eliminating child labor.
- Identify strategies that seek effective linkage with the employer sector.
- First session: August 19, 2021
- Second session: October 25, 2021
- Third session: December 2, 2021
As a direct result of the Cooperation, Panama launched its Business Network Against Child Labor on April, 2022.
All documents and information of the Argentine Business Network, including teaching material, are available here